Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Harga Saham PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia

Dirgahayu Erri, Novita Andrianto Dwi


Share prices describe the quality of a company. High stock prices indicate that companies perform well, and companies that perform well are companies that will be much in demand by investors, because investors expect high dividends that can improve the welfare of shareholders. The amount of dividends paid to shareholders depends on the dividend policy that has been taken by each company. The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of dividend policy on stock prices. Dividend policy is measured by the Dividend Per Share (DPS) indicator on the company's financial statements for the period 2012-2016. For stock prices are measured using the average closing of the monthly stock price for each year. The data used in this study are secondary data obtained from the IDX website and the official website of the company PT Unilever Indonesia. Analysis of research results used is measuring the magnitude of correlation, determination and simple regression. The processing of this research uses the SPSS 22 software application. The results show that the correlation between Dividend Per Share (DPS) to the Closing Share Price is very strong, that is equal to 0.991 with a variable contribution of 98.2%. While the remaining 1.8% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. Based on the t test obtained the significance value of 0.001 is smaller than 0.05, so it can be concluded that the Dividend Per Share (DPS) has a significant influence on the Closing Price.

Keywords: Dividends per Share, Closing Prices

Full Text:



Brigham & Houston. 2010. Manajemen Keuangan. Erlangga, Jakarta.

Eugene F. Brigham, Joel F Houston. 2010. Dasar-dasar Manajemen Keuangan Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Fakhruddin. 2008. Strategi Pendanaan PT Alex Media Komputindo, Jakarta.

Hermuningsih. 2012. Pengantar Pasar Modal Indonesia. Yogyakarta: UPP Stim YKPN

Jogiyanto. 2008. Teori Portofolio dan analisis investasi, edisi tujuh, BPFE. Yogyakarta.

Kamaludin, Indiani, 2012. Manajemen Keuangan Konsep Dasar dan Penerapannya, Bandung: Mandar Maju

Laporan Keuangan Dan Tahunan. (3 Mei 2017)

Pengaruh Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi yang Go Public Di BEI (Fernan Budiyanto M. Mursidi_2013)

Pengaruh Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan – Perusahaan Otomatif di Bursa Efek Jakarta (Nurmala_2006).

Riwayat Dividen. (3 Mei 2017)

Sartono. 2008. Manajemen Keuangan Teori & Aplikasi edisi ke empat, BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Sugiyono, 2011. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung Alfabeta.

Sutrisno, 2013. Manajemen Keuangan Teori Konsep & Aplikasi, Yogyakarta Ekonisia.



Copyright (c) 2018 Dirgahayu Erri

Index by:

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika dengan dukungan Relawan Jurnal Indonesia

Jl. Kramat Raya No.98, Kwitang, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10450
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License