The Role of Work Environment and Work Motivation in Increasing Employee Performance

suwarsito suwarsito

Abstract


This study aims to explain the influence of environment of work variables and motivation of work on the performance of Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) employees. The methods of data collection in this study used a survey method through a questionnaire. The results of this study show that the work environment significantly influences the work motivation of WVI's employees. These results are shown from the significance value of the t test = 0.000 smaller than α = 0.05 with the regression coefficient = 3.69. The work environment significantly influences the performance of WVI's employees as shown by the significance value of the t test = 0.000 less than α = 0.05. Work environment and work motivation simultaneously have a significant effect on the performance of WVI's employees, as indicated by the significance value of the F = 0,000 test smaller than α = 0.05 and being able to affect to the performance variable of 0.585 or 58.5%. The remaining 41.5% is influenced by other variables not analyzed in this study.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Arep,Ishak dan Tanjung Hendri. (2003).Manajemen Motivasi. PT. Gramedia Widiasarana. Jakarta. pp 51,12

Ezeanyim (2019) The Impact of Job Satisfaction on Employee Performance in

Selected Public Enterprise in Awka, Anambra State : Global Journal of Management and Business Research (Vol. 19) p43

Hidayati.S, Karlina, Perrizade.B, Widayanti,M (2019) Effect of Work Discipline and Work Environment to Performance of EmployeeI : International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication p391

Mangkunegara.Anwar.Prabu; (2009) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. 10 Perusahaan Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya

Manullang. (1982) Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Ghalia Indonesia. Jakarta p150

Manullang. (2001). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE p119

Nitisemito, Alex S. (2004), Manajemen Personalia, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta p65

Rahahleh, A, Hisam. (2019) The Impact of Performance Appraisal on Employee

Performance in Banks Operating in the South of Jordan : International Journal of Human Resource Studies (Vol. 9), No. 4 p88

Robbins. Stephen. P; (2008).Perilaku Organisasi. PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia

Sarwoto (1991) Dasar-Dasar Organisasi Manajemen. Jakarta : Ghalia p131

Sedarmayanti. (2001). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktifitas Kerja. Mandar Maju. Bandung.

Siagian,Sondang P, 2004, Teori Motivasi Dan Aplikasinya,Bina Aksara Jakarta p139

Walgito, B. (2004). Psikologi Umum. Yogyakarta.p37

Wursanto, I., (2009). Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Organisasi, edisi dua. Yogyakarta: Andi p269




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/widyacipta.v4i1.7798

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31294/widyacipta.v4i1.7798.g3877

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika Jakarta

Jl. Kramat Raya No.98, Kwitang, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10450
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License