Getting Started With E-Journal

Lestarikan Ilmu Dengan Menulis

PENGARUH PELATIHAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN TERHADAP MOTIVASI DAMPAKNYA TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN DI LOKAWISATA BATURRADEN


Sopa Martina
AKPAR BSI Bandung

Didin Syarifuddin
AKPAR BSI Bandung

Jurnal Pariwisata Vol. I No.1, April 2014, ISSN:2355-6587

Abstract:

In an organization factors Human Resources has important role compared to other factors . If organizations fail to achieve the goal , the human factor can be the cause therein . Therefore employees need training and development to be able to motivate yourself to work better in order to achieve good performance anyway . This research was conducted using descriptive methods . Based on the findings of the 61 respondents mentioned the importance of the results in both categories at 81.8 % for the training and development available , the results in both categories at 74.3 % for employee motivation , and results in employees' performance lokawisata Baturraden by 86 , 3 % in the excellent category . As for the effect of training on employee motivation and pengembanagn obtained correlation value of 41.21 % , and for the influence of motivational variables on employee performance lokawisata Baturraden of 11.42 % . So that the total value obtained for training and development impact on motivation and its impact on job performance of 52.63 % . A percentage of 47.37 % is influenced by other factors .

Keyword:

job performance, motivation, training and development


PDF