PENGARUH PENETAPAN HARGA, EFEKTIFITAS IKLAN DAN STRATEGI KEMASAN TERHADAP BRAND LOYALTY PRODUK DANONE AQUA

- Pramelani

Abstract


ABSTRACT

With increasingly fierce competition in the industry bottled mineral water, every brand perform a variety of ways to win. Products Danone Aqua has become a generic brand, but will need to create a strong brand loyalty because many bottled water brands that offer low prices or attractive packaging. Thus, the purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of pricing, advertising effectiveness and strategy of packaging on brand loyalty product Danone Aqua partially or simultaneously and analyze the most dominant factor in influencing brand loyalty. The sample was 130 people and carried out questionnaires to the Student of Academy Communication Bina Sarana Informatika with convenience sampling method. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression with the results obtained indicate pricing significant and positive impact on brand loyalty, advertising effectiveness significant and positive impact on brand loyalty, and packaging strategies significant and positive impact on brand loyalty. Effectiveness of advertising is the most dominant as the most effective in increasing brand loyalty. While simultaneously pricing, advertising effectiveness and packaging strategies significant and positive impact on brand loyalty. Analysis of the coefficient determination on adjusted R Square of 0.497 which means donations pricing, advertising effectiveness, and packaging strategy is 49.7%, while the remaining 50.3% is influenced by other factors not examined.

Keywords: Pricing, Advertising Effectiveness, Packaging Strategies and Brand Loyalty


Full Text:

PDF

References


Doostar, Mohammad., Seyyed Mohammad Noe Pasand Asli, & Nima Behrang. 2013. Factor and elements influencing brand loyalty : A Case Study in Customers of Khazar gaz in Mazandaran. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences Vol. 6(11), 712-715. Diambil dari: http://ijagcs.com/wpcontent/uploads/2013/10/712-715.pdf. (20 Oktober 2014).

Indrajaya, Richie. 2008. Jangan Takut Mulai Bisnis. Jakarta: Penerbit MeBook Grup Puspa Swara.

Kartajaya, Hermawan. 2009. Markplus Basics. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Kartajaya, Hermawan. 2010. Brand Operation. Jakarta: Esensi

Kotler, Philip., and Kevin Lane Keller. 2012. Marketing Management. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.

Madura, Jeff. 2009. Pengantar Bisnis 2 (ed. 4). Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Rangkuti, Freddy. 2010. Spiritual Leadership in Business Wake Up Khoirunnas

Anfauhum Linnas: 25 ways to Increase Your Business Performance. Jakarta: Penerbit PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Sulehri, Numair Ahmad. 2014. Impact of Quality, Advertisement and Company Image on Brand Loyalty in CMPAK (ZONG), Research Journal of Finance and Accounting ISSN 2222-1697 (Paper), ISSN 2222-2847 (Online), Vol. 5, No. 11, 2014. Diambil dari: http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/RJ FA/article/view/13536 (20 Oktober 2014)

Yuyun dan Delli Gunarsa. 2011. Cerdas Mengemas Produk Makan dan Minuman. Jakarta: PT. Agromedia Pustaka.

Wahyudi, Sandy. 2012. Entrepreneurial Branding and Selling. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Graha Ilmu.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/jp.v13i2.916

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika Jakarta

Jl. Kramat Raya No.98, Kwitang, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10450
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License