Pengaruh Penilaian Kinerja Pegawai terhadap Promosi Jabatan pada Pengadilan Agama Jakarta Timur

Nisa Sulandari, Rosento Rosento, Amas Sari Marthanti

Abstract


Abstract- Pengadilan Agama East Jakarta doing performance appraisal employee who works to find out the deficiencies of the officers in carrying out the task given, employee performance appraisal program serves to provide an opportunity for employees in works like getting a promotion Office. Researchers using the sample as much as 73 respondents with sampling techniques, namely the determination of saturated samples when all members of the population made a sample, this is done when the population was relatively small and the collection of data using methods of dissemination questionnaires and were tested with the method of data analysis. Based on the results of research on the Religious Court in East Jakarta the author concludes that the existence of a strong relationship, which can be seen from the results of the test of the correlation coefficient of calculation results and koefesien 0.663 determination showed 0.440 the influence of employee performance assessment against the Promotion Office of 44.0% and the rest of 56.0% are influenced by other factors as well as the results of statistical tests (regression Results calculate r is Y = 13.319 + 0, 714X show if performance assessment or X = 0, then the Promotion Office of 13.319 and if X goes up 1 point then the increase in performance assessment occurs 1% then it will raise the Promotion Office of 0.714%.

Keywords: The Assessment , Promotion Office


Full Text:

PDF

References


Agnetha, J. (2013). Mutasi Dan Promosi Jabatan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Pegawai Pada Kanwil Ditjen Kekayaan Negara Suluttenggo Dan Maluku Utara Di Manado, 1(4), 1219–1228. Retrieved from https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/index.php/emba/article/view/2895/2446

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Cetakan Kedelapan Belas edisi revisi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Kasmir. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik) Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan Cetakan Kesebelas. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Riduwan.2016. Dasar-dasar Statistika. Bandung: ALFABETA, CV

Rokhmawati, P. (2013). Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen, 4(1), 23–29. Retrieved from http://journal.unnes.ac.id/nju/index.php/jdm

Silalahi, Ulber. 2017. Metode Penelitian Sosial Kuantitaif. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitaif,Kualitatif,dan R&D. Bandung: ALFABETA, CV

Supriyanto, W., Iswandiri, R., Universitas, P., Mada, G., Saintek, K., & Sosio, K. (2017). Kecenderungan sivitas akademika dalam memilih sumber referensi untuk penyusunan karya tulis ilmiah di perguruan tinggi 1, 13(1), 79–86. Retrieved from https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/bip/article/download/26074/16613

Syahyuni, D. (2018). Hubungan Antara Kinerja Karyawan Dengan Promosi Jabatan Pada Unit Taman Marga Satwa Ragunan Dinas Kehutanan Provinsi DKI Jakarta, II(1). Retrieved from https://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/widyacipta/article/view/2660/2037

Syamsir. (2017). Pengaruh penilaian prestasi kerja karyawan terhadap promosi jabatan pada pt bosowa propertindo, 3(4), 126–141. Retrieved from economicsbosowa.unibos.id/index.php/eb/article/download/92/86/

Yulistria, R., & Lahat, M. A. (2018). Analisa Pengaruh Penilaian Kinerja Karyawan Terhadap Promosi Jabatan PADA PT EMS, 1(1), 41–50. Retrieved from journal.stie-kusumanegara.ac.id/index.php/managerial/article/download/9/6/




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/jp.v17i2.6253

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika Jakarta

Jl. Kramat Raya No.98, Kwitang, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10450
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License