Hubungan Stres Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT Tunas Mobilindo Parama Jakarta Selatan

Teni Agustina, Nurlaela Eva Puji Lestari, Shella Rismayanti

Abstract


Human resource management is very important for companies in managing, managing and utilizing employees so that they can function productively for the achievement of company goals. Efforts to improve employee performance, including paying attention to work stress. Stress is also very influential impact on the company because it involves the performance of employees in carrying out their duties and responsibilities within the company organization. This study aims to determine the effect of work stress on employee performance in the Mechanical Engineering section of PT Tunas Mobilindo Parama. Data analysis uses Validation test, Reabilitation test, correlation coefficient test, determination test and regression equation test. This study used a saturated sample of 30 respondents from the Mechanical Engineering section at PT Tunas Mobilindo Parama. The research method in this study uses multiple linear regression method with the data processed is work stress (X) on employee performance (Y). While for the calculation of the correlation coefficient test shows that the influence of work stress has a strong or high effect on employee performance that is equal to 0.855 and for the calculation of the test of determination gets 74.2% results, which means that work stress (X) has a big effect or has a strong relationship on employee performance ( Y) with the remaining other factors equal to 25.8%.

 

Key Words: Work Stress, Employee Performance


Full Text:

PDF

References


Gaol, C. J. L. (2014). Human Capital Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Grasindo Anggota Ikapi.

Hamali, A. Y. (2016). Pemahaman Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta.

Kasmir. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori & Praktek). Jakarta: Rajawali.

Lestari, N. E. P. (2018). Pengaruh Motivasi,Kompetensi, Kepemimpinan dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Geotech Sistem Indonesia. Moneter, 5(1), 99–104. Retrieved from http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id

Nawawi, H. (2006). Evaluasi dan Manajemen Kinerja di Lingkungan Perusahaan & Industri. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.

Priansa, D. J. (2017). Manajemen Kinerja Kepegawaian. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.

Rivai, V. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Soedarmanto. (2009). Kinerja dan Pengembangan Kompetensi Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Wibowo. (2014). Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Rajawali.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/jp.v17i2.6210

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika Jakarta

Jl. Kramat Raya No.98, Kwitang, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10450
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License