HUBUNGAN ANTARA PRESTASI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA DENGAN PENINGKATAN KARIER PEGAWAI PADA PT. ASCONUSA AIR TRANSPORT JAKARTA

suhardoyo suhardoyo

Abstract


Abstract - Employee or officer is one of the company's assets to achieve the goal, the better the performance and discipline of employees or officer who indicated the more likely the company is to achieve the objectives that have been set. In this paper we will discuss about how the relationship between performance variable  and career development of employees? How the relationship between discipline variable and career development of employees career? and how the relationship between these two variables together with an increase in career development employee? Based on the results of the study showed that the variable of work achievement has a positive and strong correlation with an increase in employee career shown by analysis tables linear correlation with r count> r table (0607> 0279) with N = 50 and α = 5% , while for the relationship between the variables of labor discipline with an increase in employee career shows also a positive and strong correlation, this is indicated with the correlation table analysis arithmetic linear r count> r table (0.484> 0.279) with N = 50 and α = 5% , whereas to see the relationship between the two variables achievement and discipline together have an influence on career advancement of employees using ANOVA test or F test results show positive results and have the same effect on increasing employee career where F count> F table (20,803> 2.79) with N = 50 and α = 5%. Test results R (model Summary) concluded that the variables of performance and discipline work together significantly associated with an increase in employee career 68.5% and the remaining 31.5% were related to other factors that were not studied.

Keywords: Achievement, work Discipline and Employee Career

 

Abstrak-Pegawai atau karyawan adalah salah satu aset perusahaan untuk mencapai tujuan, semakin baik prestasi dan disiplin kerja pegawai atau karyawan yang ditunjukkan , akan semakin besar kemungkinan perusahaan untuk dapat mencapai tujuan yang telah ditetapkan. Dalam tulisan ini kita akan membahas tentang bagaimana hubungan antara variabel prestasi kerja dan peningkatan  karir pegawai? Bagaimana hubungan antara variabel disiplin kerja dan peningkatan karir pegawai? Serta bagaimana hubungan antara dua variabel ini bersama-sama dengan peningkatan karir pegawai? Berdasarkan hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa variabel prestasi kerja  memiliki hubungan yang positif dan korelasi yang kuat dengan peningkatan karir pegawai yang ditunjukkan oleh tabel analisis korelasi linear dengan r hitung> r tabel (0.607> 0.279) dengan N = 50 dan α = 5%, sedangkan untuk hubungan antara variabel disiplin kerja dengan peningkatan  karir pegawai  menunjukkan juga  hubungan yang positif dan korelasi kuat, hal ini ditunjukkan dengan tabel korelasi analisis hitung linear r hitung > r tabel (0,484> 0,279) dengan N = 50 dan α = 5%, sedangkan untuk melihat hubungan antara dua variabel prestasi  dan disiplin kerja secara bersama-sama mempunyai pengaruh terhadap peningkatan karier pegawai menggunakan  ANOVA test atau uji F, Hasil perhitungan menunjukkan hasil yang positif dan mempunyai pengaruh  yang  sama pada peningkatan  karir pegawai dimana Fhitung > Ftabel (20.803> 2.79) dengan N = 50 dan α = 5%. Hasil uji R (model Summary) menyimpulkan bahwa variabel kinerja dan disiplin kerja bersama-sama secara signifikan berkaitan dengan peningkatan karir karyawan yang 68,5% dan sisanya 31,5% berhubungan dengan faktor-faktor lain yang tidak diteliti.

 

Kata kunci: Prestasi, Displin Kerja dan Karier Pegawai



Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/jp.v15i1.1602

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika Jakarta

Jl. Kramat Raya No.98, Kwitang, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10450
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License