Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Pertumbuhan Perusahaan, Kebijakan Hutang, dan Likuiditas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur

Mas Intan Purba, Juliana Lorent, Aditya Angga, Cynthia Cynthia, Juli Juli

Abstract


P

Abstract - The purpose of this study is to examine and analyze the effect of Profitability, Company Growth, Debt Policy, and Liquidity towards Dividend Policy on manufacturing companies listed on the IDX in 2014-2017, both partially and simultaneously. This study's method is quantitative descriptive study.  These population are manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2017, amounting to 156 companies. The sample in this study are 43 companies selected with certain criteria.  The statistical method used was multiple linear regression analysis.  The results showed that profitability, company growth and debt policy significantly influence the dividend policy. Whereas Liquidity has no effect and insignificant on Dividend Policy.  And simultaneously Profitability, Company Growth, Debt Policy, and Liquidity have a significant effect on Dividend Policy. The magnitude of the determination coefficient of 0.161 means that only 16.1% of the Dividend Policy can be explained Profitability, Company Growth, Debt Policy, and Liquidity, while the remaining 83.9% was explained by other variables not examined in this study such as company size and ownership structure. The conclusion of this study is that partially only Profitability, Company Growth and Debt Policy, significantly influence towards Dividend Policy on manufacturing companies listed on the IDX in 2014-2017.

 

Keywords: Company Growth, Debt Policy, and Liquidity towards Dividend Policy


Full Text:

PDF

References


Dewi, A. S. M., & Wirajaya, A. (2013). Pengaruh Struktur Modal , Profitabilitas Dan. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Udayana.

Dewi, S. C. (2008). PENGARUH KEPEMILIKAN MANAGERIAL ,. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Akuntansi.

Ghozali, I. (2016). Ghozali, Imam. (2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 23. Semarang: BPFE Universitas Diponegoro. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.3929/ethz-b-000238666

Horne, James C. Van dan Wachowicz, J. M. (2012). Prinsip-prinsip Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi 13. Jakarta: Salemba Empat. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2007.11.048

Permana, Hendika Arga dan Hidayati, L. N. (2016). Analisis Pengaruh Leverage, Likuiditas, Profitabilitas, Pertumbuhan Perusahaan Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bei. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis Indonesia (JMBI).

Putra, A. N. D. A., & Lestari, P. V. (2016). Kebijakan Dividen, Likuiditas, Profitabilitas, Ukuran Perusahaan, Nilai Perusahaan. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud.

Rais, bella novianti, & Santoso, hendra F. (2017). pengaruh kepemilikan manajerial,kepemilikan institusioanl,profitabilitas dan ukuran perusahaan terhadap kebijakan deviden. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Bisnis.

Setiawati, L. W., & Yesisca, L. (2016). ANALISIS PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN PERUSAHAAN, KEBIJAKAN UTANG, COLLATERALIZABLE ASSETS, DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2012-2014. Jurnal Akuntansi. https://doi.org/10.25170/jara.v10i1.40

Sujarweni Wiratna. (2015). Metodologi Penelitian - Bisnis dan Ekonomi. In Metodologi Penelitian. https://doi.org/10.1145/2505515.2507827

Thaib, C., & Taroreh, R. (2015). Pengaruh Kebijakan Hutang dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen. Jurnal EMBA.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/moneter.v7i1.7685

DIPUBLIKASIKAN OLEH LPPM UNIVERSITAS BINA SARANA INFORMATIKA
Jl. Kramat Raya No.98, Kwitang, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10450
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License