PENGARUH PELAYANAN PRIMA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN PADA PT FAST FOOD INDONESIA TBK KFC CABANG RAMAYANA CIBUBUR JAKARTA TIMUR bilgah 1) bilgah.bgh@bsi.ac.id Unversitas BSI fakultasTeknik Informasi

bilgah -ga -gah

Abstract


Abstract  - The best service the company provides to customers can create customer satisfaction. In this research, the method used is a quantitative method and using software SPSS 22.0. The data used are observation, interview, questionnaire, and literature study. The number of samples as many as 100 respondents on KFC customers RAMAYANA CIBUBUR Branch. The result of the correlation calculation of 0.771 means a strong relationship between excellent service to customer loyalty. In determination coefficient test is known that the value of R Square is 59.3% and the remaining 40.7% influenced by other factors that affect customer satisfaction such as suitability, endurance, and ease. And then the result regression analysis obtained Y = 14.447 + 0.926X which indicates that if the excellent service is considered constant, then customer loyalty will be positive and significant.

Keywords: Excellent Service, customer loyalty

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Full Text:

PDF

References


REFERENSI

Algifari. 2017. Analisis Regresi. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Andi Riyanto. (2018). Implikasi Kualitas Pelayanan Dalam Meningkatkan Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada PDAM Cibadak Sukabumi, 2(1), 117–124. Diambil dari: http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/ecodemica/article/

view/2911/pdf.

Herlambang, Susatyo. (2018). Customer Service. Yogyakarta: Gosyen Publishing.

Jakaria, Yaya. 2018. Mengolah Data Penelitian Kuantitatif Dengan SPPS. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Kotler dan Keller (2016) Loyalitas Pelanggan. Jakarat: PT Gramedia Utama.

Misbahuddin., dan Iqbal Hasan. 2013. Analisis Data Penelitian Dengan Statistik. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Muhammad Rheza Alfin, S. N. (2017). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Pada Kepuasan Pelanggan Yang Berimplikasi Pada Loyalitas Pelanggan. Ecodemica, 1(2), 249–258. Diambil dari: http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/

index.php/ecodemica/article/view/2277/pdf.

Nurhidayati, K. Y. (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan pada Fish Streat Cabang Tebet, II(1), 69–75. Diambil dari:http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/widyacipta/article/view/2918/2036

Nooni, Fianko dan Mensah (2015:19) dalam jurnal Iddrisu.jakarata.

Rahayuningsih, Fransisca. 2015. Mengukur Kepuasan Pemustaka Menggunakan Metode LibQUAL+ᵀᴹ. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Rahman, A. (2017). Pengaruh Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi Kasus : Rumah Makan Ayam Bakar Penyet KQ5 Mayestik Jakarta Selatan). Cakrawala, XVII(2), 237–242. Diambil dari: http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/

index.php/cakrawala/article/view/2504/1799.

Rangkuti, Freddy. 2017. Meningkatkan Kinerja Melalui Pelayanan Prima Plus Analisis Kasus Jasa Raharja. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Setiawan, Budi. (2015). Teknik Praktis Analisis Data Penelitian Sosial Dan Bisnis Dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: ANDI

Sujarweni, V Wiratna. (2016). Penelitian Akuntansi dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Sunyoto, Danang. (2014). Konsep Dasar Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Service).

Tjiptono, Fandy., dan Gregorius Chandra. (2017). Pemasaran Strategik Edisi 3. Yogyakarta: ANDI.

Wahjono, Sentot Imam. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran Bank. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Windasuri, Heria., Hyacintha Susanti., dan Business Growth Team. (2016). Excellence Service. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Utama.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/jc.v19i2.5616

ISSN: 2579-3314

Dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Jl. Dewi Sartika No. 289, Cawang, Jakarta Timur Telp : 021-8010836, ext. 202
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License