Getting Started With E-Journal

Lestarikan Ilmu Dengan Menulis

HUBUNGAN ANTARA MOTIVASl KERJA DAN DISIPLIN KERJA DENGAN KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. KAWASAKI MOTOR INDONESIA


Fahmi Kamal
AMIK BSI Jakarta

fahmi.fmk@bsi.ac.id

Widya Cipta Vol. III No.1, Maret 2012, ISSN:2550-0805

Abstract:

The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between motivation and discipline on the performance of employees of PT. Kawasaki Motor Indonesia. This research was conducted at PT Kawasaki Motor Indonesia with a population of 122 employees, of which the researchers took a random sample of 89. Research has proven motivation and discipline have a strong relationship with employee performance, so the motivation and discipline are essential to improving kinerja.Hasil regression calculation can be seen that the coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) of 0.753 obtained. This means that 75.3% variation in performance variables can be explained by the variable employee motivation and discipline of work, while the remaining 24.7% is explained by other variables. Between disciplines working with employee performance has a very strong, while the motivation of employees performing work that is being linked, meaning that between motivation and discipline of working with employee performance has a close relationship. Work motivation and discipline is an important part of work to improve employee performance.

Keyword:

Motivation, Discipline, Performance


PDF