Pengaruh Ekonomi Makro Terhadap Indeks Harga Konsumen

Fazhar Sumantri, Umi Latifah

Abstract


Consumer Price Index (CPI) is an index number indicates the price level of commodity and services must be purchase by consumers inone period. The purpose of the research is to analyze macroeconomics impact to CPI on variable Interest Rate of Credit, Money Supply, USD Exchange Rate, and Inflation as variables. Data used in this research was taken from Central Statistics Agency Indonesia and The Central Bank of The Republic of Indonesia. The result from F test shows significant relationship in Interest Rate of Credit, Money Supply, USD Exchange Rate, and Inflation to CPI. Meanwhile t test shows there is no significant relationship between Money Supply and USD Exchange Rate to CPI, while significant relationship Interest Rate of Credit and Inflation to CPI. Based on Adjuted R Square; Interest Rate of Credit, Money Supply, USD Exchange Rate, and Inflation towards to CPI is 65.6% while the rest of it 34.4% was influenced by other factors.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Andari, Y. (et al). (2016). Pengaruh Perputaran Barang Jadi, Arus Kas, Piutang, dan Aktiva Tetap Terhadap Profitabilitas pada Perusahaan Perdagangan Eceran yang Terdaftar di BEI 2009 – 2014. Journal of Accounting. 1-9.

Appa, Y. (2014). Pengaruh Inflasi dan Kurs Rupiah/Dolar Amerika Terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan (IHSG) di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). E-Journal Administrasi Unmul. 498-512

Badan Pusat Statistik.

Bank Indonesia.

Berita Resmi Statistik. (2013).

Karlina, B. (2017). Pengaruh Tingkat Inflasi, Indeks Harga Konsumen Terhadap PDB di Indonesia pada tahun 2011-2015. Jurnal Ekonomika dan Manajemen. 2252-6226.

Langi, T. (et al). (2014). Analisis Pengaruh Suku Bunga BI, Jumlah Uang Beredar, dan Tingkat Kurs Terhadap Tingkat Inflasi di Indonesia. Jurnal Berkala Ilmiah Efesiensi. 44-58.

Maharani, D. P. P., Setiawina, N. D., & Purbadharmaja, I. B. P. (2017). Pengaruh Suku Bunga, Indeks Harga Konsumen dan Kurs Terhadap Jumlah Kredit Total dan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Bali. E – Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana. 1049-1078.

Marlina, L & Rahmat, B. (2018). Peran Lembaga Keuangan Syariah Dalam Mengimplementasikan Keuangan Inklusif Bagi Pelaku UMKM Tasikmalaya. Jurnal Ecodemica. 2355-0295. 125 – 135.

Nofiatin, I. (2013). Hubungan Inflasi, Suku Bunga, Produk Domestik Bruto, Nilai Tukar, Jumlah Uang Beredar, dan Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan (IHSG) Periode 2005 - 2011. Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen. 215-222.

Suarsih, S., Achsani, N. A., & Nuryartono, N. (2017). Dampak Perubahan Nilai Tukar Terhadap Indeks Harga Konsumen Bahan Makanan di Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Indonesia. 1-14.

Wibowo, E. S., & Syaichu, M. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Suku Bunga, Inflasi, CAR, BOPO, NPF Terhadap Profitabilitas Bank Syariah. Diponegoro Journal of Management. 10-19.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/widyacipta.v3i1.4638

DOI (PDF): https://doi.org/10.31294/widyacipta.v3i1.4638.g2960

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM UBSI

Jl. Kamal Raya No. 18 Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License