Pengaruh Pelatihan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT Kusumatama Mitra Selaras Jakarta

Rani Kurniasari, Nurvi Oktiani, Gema Ramadhanti

Abstract


ABSTRACT: One of the important factors in improving the quality of Human Resources (HR) is by training and developing employees to achieve company goals. This research method uses quantitative methods, with the technique of determining saturated sampling. The research was conducted through questionnaires to all employees of PT. Kasumatama Mitra Selaras, which is an outsourcing company with a total of 37 respondents. This questionnaire calculation with the technique of calculating the correlation coefficient, the coefficient of determination and multiple linear regression equations. With the SPSS 21 application, the correlation coefficient results are 0.650 and the results are categorized as strong. the determination coefficient can be seen that 0.422 or 42.2% of PT Kusumatama Mitra Selaras performance variables can be influenced by the training variable and the remaining 57.8% is influenced by other factors. Based on the calculation table of the regression equation can be obtained the equation is Y = 13.155 + 0.662 X. From the equation of the function it can be said that if training is constant or is 0 then Y (Performance) is equal to 13.155 with a regression coefficient of 0.662.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Kasmir. (2017). Manajemen Sumber daya manusia (Teori dan Praktik). Depok: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Kaswan, & Akhyadi. (2015). Pengembangan sumber daya manusia dari konsepsi, paradigma dan fungsi sampai aplikasi. Bandung: Alfabeta CV.

Priansa, & Donni Junni. (2017). Manajemen Kinerja Kepegawaian. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.

Suparyadi. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (menciptakan Keunggulan Bersaing Berbasis Kompetensi SDM). Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset.

Suwatno, & Priansa, D. J. (2016). Manajemen SDM dalam Organisasi Publik dan Bisnis. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.

Syahyuni, D. (2018). Hubungan Di Provinsi DKI Jakartanas Kehutanan Kineja Karyawan Dengan Proosi Jabatan Pada Unit Taman Marga Satwa Ragunan . Widya Cipta, 76-82.

Triasmoko, D. (2014). PENGARUH PELATIHAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Penelitian pada Karyawan PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) Cabang Kota Kediri. Administrasi Bisnis, 1-10.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/widyacipta.v2i2.4140

 dipublikasikan oleh LPPM UBSI

Jl. Kamal Raya No. 18 Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License