Pengaruh Kompensasi terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai Bagian SDM & Umum PT KAI Daerah Operasi 1 Jakarta

Gappuraning Rahayu, Eigis Yani Pramularso

Abstract


Abstract  –  Compensation is one of the important parts in an effort to meet job satisfaction for employees in an organization. With high job satisfaction employees are expected to feel happy at work, more motivated in work, increased productivity, and make employees become more loyal to the organization. This study aims to determine the effect of compensation on employee job satisfaction at PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Operational Area 1 Jakarta. The study was conducted by dividing the questionnaire to a number of 35 people, all employees of the general section and HR who were used as research samples. Data analysis using simple regression analysis, correlation coefficient, and coefficient of determination. The results of the study indicate a positive and direct effect between compensation for employee job satisfaction. Based on the calculation of the correlation coefficient obtained a result of 0.723 where the number of scores shows the strong relationship of compensation to employee job satisfaction. From the calculation of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that compensation affects employee job satisfaction by 52.3% while the remaining 47.7% is influenced by other factors beyond research.

 

Key Word: Financial compensation, non financial compensation,  Job Satisfaction


Full Text:

PDF

References


Akmal, A., & Tamini, I. (2015). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Gayamakmur Mobil Medan. Jurnal Bisnis Administrasi, 04(2), 59–68.

Badriyah, M. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

Chintya, E. (2018). Pengaruh Kompensasi Dan Lingkungan Kerja Non Fisik Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. AIA Financial Malang. AGORA, 6(1), 1–6.

Hartatik, I. P. (2014). Buku Praktis Mengembangkan SDM. Yogyakarta: Laksana.

Mangkunegara, A. A. A. P. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mulyadi. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (MSDM). Bogor: In Media.

Priansa, D. J. (2017). Manajemen Kinerja kepegawaian dalam Pengelolaan SDM Perusahaan. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

Purnamasari, I. (2013). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai Pada PT. Eliza Parahyangan Sub Cabang Garut. Jurnal Pembangunan Dan Kebijakan Publik, 04(01), 12–19.

Retnoningsih, T., Sunuharjo, B. S., & Ruhana, I. (2016). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Dan Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), 35(2), 1–7.

Safrudi, I. (2015). Pengaruh Hubungan Interpersonal Dan Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai (Studi Kasus: Rumah Sakit Umum Kota Tangerang Selatan). Widya Cipta, VII(2), 176–184.

Subariyanti, H. (2017). Hubungan Motivasi Kerja dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PTLR Batan. Ecodemica, 1(2), 224–232.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sujarweni, V. W. (2015). SPSS untuk Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/jp.v17i1.4744