Analisis Pengaruh Rasio Keuangan Terhadap Tingkat Pertumbuhan Laba Pada Bank Persero di Indonesia

Sri RUSIYATI

Abstract


This research was aimed to determine the effect of LDR and ROA on the level of profit growth in state-owned banks in Indonesia listed in Bank Indonesia and Indonesia Stock Exchange. The research period is 5 (five) years from 2010 to 2014. Data collection in this study uses secondary data in the form of data collection from Financial Statement of Bank Persero (BUMN) published in Bank Indonesia and Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sample has been done by using 4 (four) Bank Persero i.e. PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) and PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. The variables in this research are LDR and ROA that influence the profit growth rate as dependent variable, and the analysis has been done by using multiple linear regression analysis. The results of this research showed that partially obtained Loan to Deposit Ratio LDR) has a negative but not significant influence on the level of profit growth and Return On Assets (ROA) has a positive and significant relationship to profit growth. Factors affecting the growth rate of earnings can be explained by the independent variables of 86.90% caused by LDR and ROA, while the remaining 13.1% is caused by other factors not included in this estimate such as exchange rate, interest rate, monetary policy, inflation rate etc.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Andriyani, Ima. 2015. “Pengaruh Rasio Keuangan Terhadap Pertumbuhan Laba PAda Perusahaan Pertambangan Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa EFek Indonesia.” Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis Sriwijaya 13(3): 343–58.

Arif Sugiono Dan Edu.U (2011). Panduan Praktis Dasar Analisa Laporan Keuangan, .Jakarta: Grasindo

Laporan Keuangan PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.tahun 2010-2014.

Laporan Keuangan PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. tahun 2010-2014.

Laporan Keuangan PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero). tahun 2010-2014.

Laporan Keuangan PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. tahun 2010-2014.

Marwansyah, Sofyan. 2016. “ANALISIS PERBANDINGAN RASIO RENTABILITAS ROA, NPM, ROE PADA BANK BUMN PERIODE 2007-2015.” Konferensi Nasional Ilmu Pengetahuan dan Teknologi 2(1): 1–MN.8. http://konferensi.nusamandiri.ac.id/prosiding/index.php/knit/article/view/99 (March 6, 2018).

Munawir. S. (1999).Analisa LaporanKeuangan, Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Nuraini Noni Suhermin. 2009. “Analisis Pengaruh Perubahan Npm, Ldr, Npl Dan Bopo Terhadap Perubahan Laba.” 5.

Peter. S Rose And Donald R. Fraser. (1998). Financial Institution (3th edition). Texas: Business Publication.

Suharli. 2009. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta : UPP AMP YKPN

Suparmoko. M (1999). MetodePenelitianPraktis (edisiKeempat). Yogyakarta : BPFE.

Thomas Suyatno dkk. (1997). Kelembagaan Perbankan (EdisiKedua). Jakarta: Gramedia. Pustaka Utama.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31294/jc.v18i1.3268

ISSN: 2579-3314

Dipublikasikan oleh LPPM Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Jl. Dewi Sartika No. 289, Cawang, Jakarta Timur Telp : 021-8010836, ext. 202
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License